World of Baktrainia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World of Baktrainia

Arrive, Explore, Conquer, Create....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lulu’s Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LuluFowFow
Farmer
LuluFowFow

Lulu’s Application Empty
PostSubject: Lulu’s Application   Lulu’s Application EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:07 am

IGN Name: LuluFowFow

Previous Servers: Baktrainia

What is role-play/ have you ever done it?: Role-play is when you act out a role... i act. so yes.

What level of role play are you? (honesty needed here) very dood.

Do you have skype, steam, xfire etc.?(if so what are they) skype, steam

RP profile

Characters Name: Lulu

Characters age: 24

Race: Krumarian

Character Background (this should be 3-4 sentences and should be relevant to the server) : Was born in a small household and had two younger siblings. By the age of only 12 years old both of my parents were mysteriously murdered leaving me with all of their possessions which included two small inns. I had to raise my two little sisters by myself with only a small sum of money to live off of. All i want is success and i will work for it. My goal is to make my parents inns the most successful inns in all of Baktria.

Whats your characters personality? Blissful, Never complains, Chill. ( Very Happy) elated, jubilant, proud, pleasant to be around. Get the point?
sent
Religion (state your religion as given in the History Section of the Forum): Myrdenenism

What do you want your charcter to achieve? To have the most successful inn in Baktria

How will your character add to the world of Baktrainia? I will make very good have stuff do inns. XD (this makes sense. )

why did you choose the race youve chosen? Because i wanted to :p

^heh,
Back to top Go down
Fowler of Foxley
Admin
Fowler of Foxley

Lulu’s Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lulu’s Application   Lulu’s Application EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:11 am

Good job

Back to top Go down

Lulu’s Application
Page 1 of 1