World of Baktrainia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World of Baktrainia

Arrive, Explore, Conquer, Create....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Crimson's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crimson
Peasant

Crimson's Application Empty
PostSubject: Crimson's Application   Crimson's Application EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:40 am

IGN Name: DocterCrimson

Previous Servers: None

What is role-play/ have you ever done it?: I have Roleplayed, its taking the part of a made-up character.

What level of role play are you? (honesty needed here) BIG TIME RPer

Do you have skype, steam, xfire etc.?(if so what are they) I have steam(acount name:RollingTaters), I may be getting skype soon.

RP profile

Characters Name: Lugheim Stahg

Characters age:17

Race: Baktrian

Character Background (this should be 3-4 sentences and should be relevant to the server) :Lugheim was born in a "Different" home and was tought of different customs and beliefs. After several years of forced teachings he left his back woods home in search for a bigger town. What he found was Baktria and is now arriving, completly new to the land.
Whats your characters personality? Ambitious, a Go getter, peaceful nature unless insulted.

Religion (state your religion as given in the History Section of the Forum): The Divine Mandate

What do you want your charcter to achieve? Large land owner and the appreciation of others.

How will your character add to the world of Baktrainia? Hopefully, he will become a powerful landowner and help add to the kingdoms population and wealth.

why did you choose the race youve chosen? I play best as a human, plus that way my backstory makes sense.

Last edited by Crimson on Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reip
Admin
Reip

Crimson's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimson's Application   Crimson's Application EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:56 am

Good application, when you got time you can add info on your bio. Also there is not german land or r.l area.

APPLICATION: -ACCEPTED-
Back to top Go down

Crimson's Application
Page 1 of 1