World of Baktrainia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World of Baktrainia

Arrive, Explore, Conquer, Create....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NuclearCouchs Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brian Griffin
Farmer

NuclearCouchs Application Empty
PostSubject: NuclearCouchs Application   NuclearCouchs Application EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:38 am

IGN Name:NuclearCouch

[b]Age:14

[b]Location:U.S.A

[b]Previous Servers: Modded Game Server

[b]What is role-play/ have you ever done it?:An instance or situation in which one deliberately acts out or assumes a particular character or role.

[b]What level of role play are you? (honesty needed here) on a scale from 1 to 10 about a 8

[b]Do you have skype, steam, xfire etc.?
XBL GT: Nuclear Couch Youtube: WarfareUnlimited

[b]name: Beast

[b]Characters age: Hes around 40 as he is a retired wwood worker.

[b]Race: Elves

[b]Background: Retired Wood Worker. Had a Family back where he lived in Jaqamism a very snowy city a bit west from Baktrainia....His family died in a avalanche accident.. He was left alot, Retired with no money so he moved here to find a job and get money.

[b]Whats your characters personality? Can be grumpy sometimes but he always gets the job done Good clean and in line

[b]Religion: Zevulnism

[b]What do you want your charcter to achieve? Get a job and get back in line before he can retire again.. Get a lot of money.

[b]How will your character add to the world of Baktrainia? He will be great at jobs

[b]why did you choose the race youve chosen? Elves Live in snowy areas so I would like to live in a snowy area...My characters background he grew up in a cold snowy place so he will be used to it.

Last edited by Brian Griffin on Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fowler of Foxley
Admin
Fowler of Foxley

PostSubject: Re: NuclearCouchs Application   NuclearCouchs Application EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:40 am

no..... try again

just restart and try to be serious. look at po's, Reips, or mine.
Back to top Go down
Fowler of Foxley
Admin
Fowler of Foxley

PostSubject: Re: NuclearCouchs Application   NuclearCouchs Application EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:52 am

Its fine but Elves dont live in the snow, they live in dense forests. if you want to live in a snowy area be Krumarian.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NuclearCouchs Application   NuclearCouchs Application Empty

Back to top Go down

NuclearCouchs Application
Page 1 of 1