World of Baktrainia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World of Baktrainia

Arrive, Explore, Conquer, Create....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello Everybody

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdtalon
Peasant

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:51 am

Yo all,

My name is Lee (Birdtalon) or just Birdy. I was looking for a good minecraft server for roleplay a while back and recently flaviusbrutus contacted me and introduced me to this world.

We've been talking a lot and he took me on a tour of the admittedly awesome server and I was able to make a few suggestions about your hosting and software too. Smile

I've only been playing minecraft since beta 1.3 but I have quite a large knowledge of it from too much gaming time. Embarassed
I play on two servers currently, one of which I'm a moderator on and the other of which I am the Server Manager which involves managing the world/playerbase/ website & forum. And the various plugins and software we use on it as well as other general techy stuff.

I have been doing roleplay for a little under 4 years now and have been part of several RP communities including Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 (www.discoveryfl.com) and Myths of Atalan - a Neverwinter Nights 2 RP module and server. (mythsofatalan.com). Both of which I've had a good time on and made lots of friends.

I get about a lot as well, I'm part of two Halo clans, both of which I love very much. First one is Combat Experts, a clan of very respectable members, many of whom I have grown fond of during my time there. The second is Dark Guardians which I helped to start and I am a senior administrator there and responsible for the smooth running of out servers and website. I also play a variety of different games, check my Xfire for more info Smile

http://www.xfire.com/profile/birdtalon/

I see myself as a nice person and I'm always willing to help where I can, time permitting and I hope that I can spend some quality time on this server and produce some good RP.

Birdy
Back to top Go down
http://www.dgclan.com
SK4RR3R
Farmer
SK4RR3R

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:00 am

Nice ta meetcha Birdy
Back to top Go down

Hello Everybody
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Baktrainia :: Introduce yourself!-
Jump to: