World of Baktrainia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World of Baktrainia

Arrive, Explore, Conquer, Create....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

General Gaming Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blind_Merc
Peasant
Blind_Merc

General Gaming Thread Empty
PostSubject: General Gaming Thread   General Gaming Thread EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 3:03 pm

About:
What games do you play? Is there a certain genre of games you enjoy? Are you looking forward to any game releases this year?

Games:
I myself enjoy playing Medieval/Dark Age themed Fantasy games, yes I am a fan of the Elder Scrolls, tho I have only been able to play Morrowind and Oblivion because my DosBox doesn't allow me to run Daggerfall. Sad Aside from that, I am on edge waiting for Skyrim to be released, even better is I'm 18, and I'll finish school around that time. -Beer Skyrim, and No life for a holiday!-

Being a fan of Elder Scrolls, and liking the quality of games released by Bethesda, I checked out Fallout, great game. Although it's not the elder scrolls, I found I was immersed in great game play and had a lot of fun playing the game.

I'm also into FPS games, tho I rarely get the chance to play any. I was quite into playing Counter-Strike for a while, but I couldn't get online at the time because of my ping and not having any local games setup. I just played with bots on Expert, after a while I was looking for mods to make the bots harder. lol. I kinda suck now at the game now.

This year I'm looking forward to the release of Skyrim (Collectors Edition), RAGE, Brink, and Battlefields 3. Tho it's a small list, those are the ones I'm in-particularly looking out for to buy.

My friend is heavily into the Doom, Quake, Wolfenstein, and Duke Nukem series, so he is on awaiting for the release of Duke Nukem!
Back to top Go down
http://fragmenta.com.au/
SK4RR3R
Farmer
SK4RR3R

General Gaming Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Gaming Thread   General Gaming Thread EmptySun May 08, 2011 10:08 pm

your praticly me! :O
Back to top Go down

General Gaming Thread
Page 1 of 1