World of Baktrainia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World of Baktrainia

Arrive, Explore, Conquer, Create....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey! from Australia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blind_Merc
Peasant
Blind_Merc

Hey! from Australia Empty
PostSubject: Hey! from Australia   Hey! from Australia EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 2:47 pm

Hey!

I'm joining here for a first time - hoping this is the official forum! Very Happy

I am Blind_Merc or Andrew, or Blind, or Merc, or whatever the hell you want to call me. I am 18 and from Australia.

After playing various servers and looking for something fresh and new, I cam across this on the Minecraft Forums, still hoping to get in, I have to wait for a small confirmation and I'll get my proper app in quickly.

Some of my interests are games, music, and 2d Graphics Design. I am a guitarist and in a Thrash Metal band called Fragmenta - we are currently on our way to finishing our Debut album!

Some of the music I'm into, pretty well any sort of Metal, from Classic, to Thrash, to Death, to even Black and various Extreme genres. I don't however, like any "core" bands, so don't ask if I like bands like BFMVT and etc...

Bands I like:
Kreator, Rammstein, Slayer, Black Sabbath, Anthrax, Megadeth, Early Metallica, Evile, Municipal Waste, Warbringer, Fear Factory, Strapping Young Lad, Nile, Aeon, Cannibal Corpse, Death, Meshuggah, Opeth, Blood Bath, Skeletonwitch and Andrew's Sisters (They may not be metal, but they're dam good.)

I hope to enjoy my stay, and I'm wish to be with this server as it grows into something great!
Thank-you for taking the time to read. Very Happy

-Blind_Merc
Back to top Go down
http://fragmenta.com.au/
Fowler of Foxley
Admin
Fowler of Foxley

PostSubject: Re: Hey! from Australia   Hey! from Australia EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:00 pm

Thank you for sharing that Blind. And yes, this is the official forum, it was not really finished yet and Flavius has left and will be back Sunday.

This forum is still in some development and is in some form of the early stages and may change overtime, but from what I have heard from Flavius it will stay on this site.

How you got the info? I don't know, but your here and thank you for taking the time to write this down.

You have written the first non moderator(or Creator/Developer) message on this forum. Hopefully there is a lot more to come!

(P.S. sorry it took so long for me/Flavius/or Po to respond but i just noticed this)

*Edit* I guess he gave away the info or something? I don't know he never told me about releasing it yet. *Edit*
*Edit 2* wrong again...you wrote your first post earlier. -_- *Edit 2*

Head Builder

Fowler_of_Foxley, "Kevin"
Back to top Go down
Blind_Merc
Peasant
Blind_Merc

PostSubject: Re: Hey! from Australia   Hey! from Australia EmptyWed May 04, 2011 6:21 pm

Hahaha, Thank-you! Was wondering how long it would take for a reply. - Don't worry, when the game is set and ready to go, so long as the forums are active, they'll only continue to become more active. Smile

I think I found it by Google'ing Baktrainia to see if it had an official site, or any info on it. I managed to stumble across this forum and asked Flav' if it was the official one. Smile

Can't wait to see this grow lol. Meanwhile, thanks for actually taking the time to reply!

To bad there aren't any Orc races. Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
http://fragmenta.com.au/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey! from Australia   Hey! from Australia Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey! from Australia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Baktrainia :: Introduce yourself!-
Jump to: