World of Baktrainia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World of Baktrainia

Arrive, Explore, Conquer, Create....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It was bound to happen....I thought i might aswell do it

Go down 
+3
Blind_Merc
Fowler of Foxley
SK4RR3R
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SK4RR3R
Farmer
SK4RR3R

It was bound to happen....I thought i might aswell do it Empty
PostSubject: It was bound to happen....I thought i might aswell do it   It was bound to happen....I thought i might aswell do it EmptyMon May 09, 2011 6:26 am

SKYRIM
ehem.....
What are your thoughts?
have you pre-ordered?
Did you geta boner when you figured out,like that guy?
Would you like to see dwarfs?
Say it all here!
Back to top Go down
Fowler of Foxley
Admin
Fowler of Foxley

PostSubject: Re: It was bound to happen....I thought i might aswell do it   It was bound to happen....I thought i might aswell do it EmptyMon May 09, 2011 6:30 am

EPIC I can't wait until its out
haven't pre-ordered yet because I was going to move to japan but then...disaster. so swill don't know where i will be to tell them where to send it.
sadly, no. but I was very close
No, not a huge fan of dwarfs

CAN'T WAIT!
Back to top Go down
Blind_Merc
Peasant
Blind_Merc

PostSubject: Re: It was bound to happen....I thought i might aswell do it   It was bound to happen....I thought i might aswell do it EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:29 pm

Can't wait, I'm absolutely stoked. Even my girlfriend can't wait to get it lol. Very Happy

I'm waiting for a collectors edition to pre-order/order when it comes out.

I exploded. xD

I wouldn't mind seeing some real Dwemer in the game - even if it's just easter eggs.

Really tho, I can't wait to play the game, It's got me on edge, and well, the time is coming by quite fast, not long now before we'll have the game. In-the-meantime I've actually restarted playing Oblivion again, played Morrowind for a while as well. Very Happy

Whats your favorite Race(s) to use?
Back to top Go down
http://fragmenta.com.au/
flavius
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It was bound to happen....I thought i might aswell do it   It was bound to happen....I thought i might aswell do it EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:01 pm

when it comes out btw we may have a skyrim holiday on the server because we will lose alot of people and all the leaders will want to play it soooo yeah its looking likly this server is going to have about two weeks of skyrim holiday XD
Back to top Go down
https://worldofbaktrainia.forumotion.co.uk
brinki7
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: It was bound to happen....I thought i might aswell do it   It was bound to happen....I thought i might aswell do it EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:29 pm

Great, i get the server to myself for 2 weeks+...

My laptop can't handle Fallout or Oblivion, or most other advanced 3d graphics games, too much work-related junk on it Sad
Back to top Go down
SK4RR3R
Farmer
SK4RR3R

PostSubject: Re: It was bound to happen....I thought i might aswell do it   It was bound to happen....I thought i might aswell do it EmptyThu May 12, 2011 5:48 am

Blind_Merc wrote:
Can't wait, I'm absolutely stoked. Even my girlfriend can't wait to get it lol. Very Happy

I'm waiting for a collectors edition to pre-order/order when it comes out.

I exploded. xD

I wouldn't mind seeing some real Dwemer in the game - even if it's just easter eggs.

Really tho, I can't wait to play the game, It's got me on edge, and well, the time is coming by quite fast, not long now before we'll have the game. In-the-meantime I've actually restarted playing Oblivion again, played Morrowind for a while as well. Very Happy

Whats your favorite Race(s) to use?
I use the ugly one......oh,wait.They're all ugly,not in Skyrim though!
Back to top Go down
xiwatson156
Merchant

PostSubject: Re: It was bound to happen....I thought i might aswell do it   It was bound to happen....I thought i might aswell do it EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:00 am

SAME CANT WAIT ELDER SCROLLS AMAZING BUT THIS IS GNA BE ANOTHER LEVEL Smile OBLIVION FTW
Back to top Go down
Po24
Admin
Po24

PostSubject: Re: It was bound to happen....I thought i might aswell do it   It was bound to happen....I thought i might aswell do it EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:31 pm

Skyrim!!!

149.99 for special edition :O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It was bound to happen....I thought i might aswell do it   It was bound to happen....I thought i might aswell do it Empty

Back to top Go down

It was bound to happen....I thought i might aswell do it
Page 1 of 1