World of Baktrainia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World of Baktrainia

Arrive, Explore, Conquer, Create....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sonicx0400's app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sonicx0400
Peasant

Sonicx0400's app  Empty
PostSubject: Sonicx0400's app    Sonicx0400's app  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 2:47 pm

Character Name:Jace Riley [RP info]

Character Race:human backtrians

Character Age: 15

Character Back story:Jace never had any friends.He always avoided people.The people he never avoided though was his family...until one day.That one day was the most terefing day of jaces life.His parents abandod him and his sister on a boat heading off to a random place.they hit a island a long time ago.there....jaces sister Mady Riley was assasinated.Now jace is all alone on the sea.But now he has found a new place more civaliced.He hopes he will make a new life here.A more happy life.

Whats your characters personality:Jace is a nice person but he can be a little hot headed.

Religion:No religion

What do you want your character to achieve:a good lone wolf

How will your character contribute to the World of Baktrainia:a well known adventurer

Why did you choose the race you've chosen:beacause on most of the rp i play i enjoy playing the role as a human
[in game info]
IGN Name: sonicx0400

Previous Servers: credit craft rsps.net

What is role play/ have you ever done it?: i have never done a minecraft roleplay so i hope this will be the first.

Do you have skype, steam, xfire etc.? (if so what are they) :i do have steam,a PC gaming program

where did you learn of the server?: the minecraft fourms

Last edited by sonicx0400 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:25 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
flavius
Admin

Sonicx0400's app  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonicx0400's app    Sonicx0400's app  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 2:51 pm

Read this thread

You haven't filled out your application correctly...

https://worldofbaktrainia.forumotion.co.uk/t118-new-server-application-form-read-before-applying

Back to top Go down
https://worldofbaktrainia.forumotion.co.uk
Po24
Admin
Po24

Sonicx0400's app  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonicx0400's app    Sonicx0400's app  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:44 pm

Better but could you fix the format to look like the Guidelines. Its a bit akward for us to read and stuff go look at another app for an example.

Back to top Go down
Po24
Admin
Po24

Sonicx0400's app  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonicx0400's app    Sonicx0400's app  EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:28 am

Thank you.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sonicx0400's app  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonicx0400's app    Sonicx0400's app  Empty

Back to top Go down

Sonicx0400's app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Baktrainia :: Baktrainia Customs Office (server applications)-
Jump to: