World of Baktrainia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World of Baktrainia

Arrive, Explore, Conquer, Create....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nuclears Banned

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fowler of Foxley
Admin
Fowler of Foxley

Nuclears Banned Empty
PostSubject: Nuclears Banned   Nuclears Banned EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:03 pm

NuclearCouch and Nuclear Gooch you are banned from form the server for obstruction of property and vandalism.

If you wish to come back to the server, make a reply explaining why you did this. Or else you are getting perm banned!
Back to top Go down
Brian Griffin
Farmer

Nuclears Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuclears Banned   Nuclears Banned EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:35 am

I did this because you guys destroyed my stuff. Did u read the sign on goochs old shop. We weren't even inactive i had been coming back once or twice a week to check on the server, for the past 2 weeks and m stuff gets destroyed by reip. I did act in vengeance against reip and others by vandalizing and im sorry. But i just got so mad when i spawned in walked around the corner and something i had worked so hard on my house was gone, along with all my stuff. Even My Sugar can farm that i spent all night on.. And u guys just destroyed it all. Even if i had been inactive u need to tell reip he shud atleast wait a couple months b4 destroying someones stuff. What if my computer had broken for that time or somthing.
Im sorry i would like to be unbanned.

Thanks, NuclearCouch
Back to top Go down
Po24
Admin
Po24

Nuclears Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuclears Banned   Nuclears Banned EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:16 pm

We will consider unbanning you. The admins need to have a discussion about it though. If your angry, for whatever reason, attempting to grief the server is uncacceptable and will no be tolerated.

I'm sorry your buildings and land was destroyed but the right way to handle it would have been to submit a petition or talk to an admin.

~Thank you~

We'll get back to you soon.
Back to top Go down
Fowler of Foxley
Admin
Fowler of Foxley

Nuclears Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuclears Banned   Nuclears Banned EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:44 am

Anyways it has been decided that you will be unbanned with certain things take away. please do not do this again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nuclears Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuclears Banned   Nuclears Banned Empty

Back to top Go down

Nuclears Banned
Page 1 of 1