World of Baktrainia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World of Baktrainia

Arrive, Explore, Conquer, Create....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

storm and watson

Go down 
+2
Nuclear Gooch
darkaxel101
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
darkaxel101
Merchant
darkaxel101

storm and watson Empty
PostSubject: storm and watson   storm and watson EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:51 am

me,tijniboy1,couch,beast want storm and watson banned
theye keep making problems and doing stuf like puttin obsidian in you front door you do 1 thing and theye try to get you banned we want this to stop tor theye leave or we wil
i have video proof i just dont know how too post it can someone help
Back to top Go down
Nuclear Gooch
Peasant

storm and watson Empty
PostSubject: Re: storm and watson   storm and watson EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:58 am

when you are posting there is a toolbar and the fourth from the right is add video and i want them banned too they have killed me twice and they put the obsidian in front of my door
Back to top Go down
xiwatson156
Merchant

storm and watson Empty
PostSubject: Re: storm and watson   storm and watson EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:58 am

and by the way keep posting obsidion through doors that happand once and i will help you post video proof when posting a topic and you writing what you want it to be about there are lots of little icons just find the one that syas insert a video then post it and if you dont you bluff and i dont care if you do we apparently steal you customers whooome we got 1 person who we both supply nilihus and comes to both of us i tryed to sort everything out then you throw it in my face face it you guys been smithing longer than us and you still dont have veteran we do we are the bteer smiths
thanks and by the way whos been banned before for harrassment assuaalt and theft you and tigni so blame me for being truthful the the matter ps where veteran Smile
Back to top Go down
Pass23
Farmer
Pass23

storm and watson Empty
PostSubject: mmmmm???   storm and watson EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:00 am

we killed u?? I dont know ? I killed 3 guys in this server and they are igjnj (dont know is name for real) , Reip in a magic fight for fun and watson in a duel Razz
Back to top Go down
xiwatson156
Merchant

storm and watson Empty
PostSubject: Re: storm and watson   storm and watson EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:02 am

proove when we killed you gooch
Back to top Go down
Pass23
Farmer
Pass23

storm and watson Empty
PostSubject: mmmm hey dude   storm and watson EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:03 am

I dont think beast want me ban we are friendly to each other I think he dont like watson but not my problem :S sorry
Back to top Go down
xiwatson156
Merchant

storm and watson Empty
PostSubject: Re: storm and watson   storm and watson EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:05 am

haha this is about both of us they are only saying that because you have joned companys so they feel they have to
Back to top Go down
darkaxel101
Merchant
darkaxel101

storm and watson Empty
PostSubject: Re: storm and watson   storm and watson EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:05 am

watson if this was in real life i would had probally ko'd right now you are really getting me pissed and about me got banned most of it were al lies of you what the admins believed.
everbody wants you gone
and about the smith wath has that to do with it and tijni posted 1 day earlier then storm but po didnt read and no that vid icon you need to first upload to youtube and that takes ages 168 minutes to be precisly
Back to top Go down
darkaxel101
Merchant
darkaxel101

storm and watson Empty
PostSubject: Re: storm and watson   storm and watson EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:07 am

no we joind together to tear your shop into the ground becuas we both hated you guys i havent been filmpinf with fraps for like 24?& i didnt trust you gys and i have like 10 vids with al you being jerk (you and pass)
Back to top Go down
xiwatson156
Merchant

storm and watson Empty
PostSubject: Re: storm and watson   storm and watson EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:09 am

obviously you must be stupider than you look on minecraft and hmm KOed sounds quite hard
Back to top Go down
xiwatson156
Merchant

storm and watson Empty
PostSubject: Re: storm and watson   storm and watson EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:10 am

shows the admins dont care about you and wait hmm how long have you been a smith erm at lot longer then us and we owning you
Back to top Go down
darkaxel101
Merchant
darkaxel101

storm and watson Empty
PostSubject: Re: storm and watson   storm and watson EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:11 am

and again disrespectful adn saying others are bad
just like then
nihilus is at my shop he say nice shop
watson walks by and says
haha
it is gonna fail for sure
then nihilus says i dont think so (tnx for believing in us)
and you sya haha and walk away you keepd saying we were bad and stuf
Back to top Go down
darkaxel101
Merchant
darkaxel101

storm and watson Empty
PostSubject: Re: storm and watson   storm and watson EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:12 am

but i need to go dont believe anything theye post from now most wil be lieded
Back to top Go down
Brian Griffin
Farmer

storm and watson Empty
PostSubject: Re: storm and watson   storm and watson EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:13 am

I Dont want storm banned but I do want watson banned He causes all the fights and problems on this server, without him storm would be fine and normal.......He needs to be banned, He trash talks, told me to get out of the server that u guys dont want me there. He put obsidian infront of the shop door and we couldnt get in.

-Beast
Back to top Go down
xiwatson156
Merchant

storm and watson Empty
PostSubject: Re: storm and watson   storm and watson EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:19 am

obivously you havent got your facts straight couch pass put obsidium in your door and this argumrnt was down to legion and pass so get your fatcs straight
Back to top Go down
Pass23
Farmer
Pass23

storm and watson Empty
PostSubject: TROLOLOLOLOL !!!! HAHAHAHA hey lil fag dutch   storm and watson EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:20 am

u say "watson if this was in real life i would had probally ko'd right now you are really getting me pissed and about me got banned most of it were al lies of you what the admins believed." hahahah u know po_24 or Grandmaster_zerel got a full acces to the chat ?? and lol u say u will KO'D him hahahah a lil fag like u ? ur probably a fag lil kid eating macdo all the day long and shit in is pants went he see a nice girl?? yeah that was I think AHHAHAHAHA !!! but if u want fitgh with me I can give u my adress I will rape you big fat face ! so ty and stop being a ass because went someone insult me that is the result ?! wtf dude do you really think I give a fuck about minecraft ... NO ! because that not my life like u lil fag dutch !

sorry to any kid will read that just forgot that language of ur vocabulary and to dark stop publish picture of u on inthernet that suck --"

storm and watson Fat-boy

Back to top Go down
xiwatson156
Merchant

storm and watson Empty
PostSubject: Re: storm and watson   storm and watson EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:24 am

i agree
Back to top Go down
Reip
Admin
Reip

storm and watson Empty
PostSubject: Re: storm and watson   storm and watson EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:36 am

Alright If there is a video I wan't to see it or els I do not have any proof. 2nd This is not a place to argue. If you wish to complain you may send a PM to an admin on the forum. Or els it does drama again.
Back to top Go down
darkaxel101
Merchant
darkaxel101

storm and watson Empty
PostSubject: Re: storm and watson   storm and watson EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:36 am

'whahah too funny to here
i thought exact the same thing about watson
but you are totally wrong i do kickbocksing waterpolo and cyciling i am in top condition and i probally had more and better girlfriends then you and sure i would like to fight with you some times but i dont think it is allowed by the law but stil what you al said is very disrespectful and i dont like it that there is reason number 2 i would like you banned and if i can post the videos i wil do
Back to top Go down
Pass23
Farmer
Pass23

storm and watson Empty
PostSubject: hahahhahaha sorry but   storm and watson EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:14 am

u do sport like u got video --"
Back to top Go down
xiwatson156
Merchant

storm and watson Empty
PostSubject: Re: storm and watson   storm and watson EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:45 pm

think id bray though
Back to top Go down
darkaxel101
Merchant
darkaxel101

storm and watson Empty
PostSubject: Re: storm and watson   storm and watson EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:04 pm

what theye al say up here is very very disrespetful and theye keep doing it isnt that a temp ban worth and
finnaly i can upload 1 video can is sent them by email to an admin that is way easyer
ow now it say:
New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.
so i stil cant post a video
Back to top Go down
xiwatson156
Merchant

storm and watson Empty
PostSubject: Re: storm and watson   storm and watson EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:14 pm

dont worry you came on this morning after all that who har about leaving and if they arnt going im leaving and we arnt going so leave an do us all a favour
Back to top Go down
darkaxel101
Merchant
darkaxel101

storm and watson Empty
PostSubject: Re: storm and watson   storm and watson EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:26 pm

us al you only mean you and storm
plz do us a favour
i want you gone
tijni boy want you gone
cooch want you gone
beast want you gone

we al want you gone so do us a favour so we can have fun again LEAVE
Back to top Go down
Pass23
Farmer
Pass23

storm and watson Empty
PostSubject: lol be sure want u say a name   storm and watson EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:55 pm

I know me and beast are friendly on the server and cooch dont really want me gone but I dk why he hate watson and he want touch him with me xD but tijni and u I dont really give any to you guys because I know ur just 2 kids want be cool on a server and I know in 1 month I wont play minecraft because of my school so u can play alot went I will be at school Smile finishing something of my life not like someone else ... because went u play minecraft and u create something cool that something will be erase anyway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

storm and watson Empty
PostSubject: Re: storm and watson   storm and watson Empty

Back to top Go down

storm and watson
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Baktrainia :: Other Topics :: Bans and Appeals-
Jump to: