World of Baktrainia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World of Baktrainia

Arrive, Explore, Conquer, Create....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

this guys is a idiot?? wtf

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pass23
Farmer
Pass23

this guys is a idiot?? wtf  Empty
PostSubject: this guys is a idiot?? wtf    this guys is a idiot?? wtf  EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:47 am

this guys is a idiot?? wtf  Ssss
Back to top Go down
xiwatson156
Merchant

PostSubject: Re: this guys is a idiot?? wtf    this guys is a idiot?? wtf  EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:53 am

hmm calm down pass put i cant stop you do what you must Smile
Back to top Go down
darkaxel101
Merchant
darkaxel101

PostSubject: Re: this guys is a idiot?? wtf    this guys is a idiot?? wtf  EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:55 am

hmm pass i have like 5 vids of you sayng things like that to me
like you cant punish him you ar nog gaurd and then you said
punish your mom
if you cant even handel a joke just stop playing minecraft then
Back to top Go down
xiwatson156
Merchant

PostSubject: Re: this guys is a idiot?? wtf    this guys is a idiot?? wtf  EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:00 am

dude leave him alone your being a gimp to him when im not there leave him alone as youre trying to start problems just leave it
Back to top Go down
SK4RR3R
Farmer
SK4RR3R

PostSubject: Re: this guys is a idiot?? wtf    this guys is a idiot?? wtf  EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:25 am

In my opinion(im a mod btw) he did nothing wrong.You can clearly see he said joke afterwards.Thats what it was,a joke.
Back to top Go down
xiwatson156
Merchant

PostSubject: HIS PARTNER SAID THIS TO ME   this guys is a idiot?? wtf  EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:01 am

this is what tigni said to me i dont have a prob with legion but this guy is a complete joke

this guys is a idiot?? wtf  Prooftigni
Back to top Go down
darkaxel101
Merchant
darkaxel101

PostSubject: Re: this guys is a idiot?? wtf    this guys is a idiot?? wtf  EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:07 am

i feel honourd so hard trying to get us banned but why
if i read it ok
you was the one who started trying to get our costumors away you say we wil rob them and stuf like that
then i ask myself why
tijni is a littel but harder and just say shut up noob
and i must say at that moment when you start (cant get on the word) but start doing like theye wil steal from you and stuf while that isnt true then i agree with tijni that you are doing like a littil kid and a noob just leave us alone dont try to steal our costumers why are you even a smith you knew me and tijni hd already that kind of shop
Back to top Go down
xiwatson156
Merchant

PostSubject: Re: this guys is a idiot?? wtf    this guys is a idiot?? wtf  EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:13 am

legion im not trying to get you banned you and pass have a prob i have to stick up for him where partners and i like you but i dont like your partner he is arrogant immature and down right selfish he needs to grow up and act his age
Back to top Go down
Reip
Admin
Reip

PostSubject: Re: this guys is a idiot?? wtf    this guys is a idiot?? wtf  EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:39 am

Ok I see disrespect for boths sides alright. If you want to argue add your self on facebook or talk on skype,steam or w.e This is a roleplaying server. If I see conversations like that again there will be punishments! I am not asking to make peace tho ingame you will act like nothing happended!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this guys is a idiot?? wtf    this guys is a idiot?? wtf  Empty

Back to top Go down

this guys is a idiot?? wtf
Page 1 of 1