World of Baktrainia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World of Baktrainia

Arrive, Explore, Conquer, Create....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gooch and Beast and BigBoyCrafts Store EDITED LOOK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brian Griffin
Farmer

Gooch and Beast and BigBoyCrafts Store EDITED LOOK Empty
PostSubject: Gooch and Beast and BigBoyCrafts Store EDITED LOOK   Gooch and Beast and BigBoyCrafts Store EDITED LOOK EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:37 am

Role-Play Reason/Backstory: Me, BigBoyCraft, and gooch met up in the beginning back when they were new to the city i showed them around and got them acquitted with the city.... They have shown to be trustworthy and good, nice elfs so me and them are creating a shop at Goochs building in the Baktria Marketplace. We will sell everything from beds and fences (Crafter) to Bread with the farm that will soon be next door (Im a Farmer)....We have paid for rights

Purpose: To Make money and to help the citizens of baktrainia when they need supplies.

Party's involved: Beast, BigBoyCrafts, Gooch, Fasm1234

Last edited by Brian Griffin on Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:12 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Po24
Admin
Po24

Gooch and Beast and BigBoyCrafts Store EDITED LOOK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gooch and Beast and BigBoyCrafts Store EDITED LOOK   Gooch and Beast and BigBoyCrafts Store EDITED LOOK EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:45 am

Good. Except for you need to answer the actual questions.

Take a look at this link please. (look at the top.)

https://worldofbaktrainia.forumotion.co.uk/t99-application-guidelines-requirements-read-these-and-answer-them-in-your-post
Back to top Go down

Gooch and Beast and BigBoyCrafts Store EDITED LOOK
Page 1 of 1