World of Baktrainia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World of Baktrainia

Arrive, Explore, Conquer, Create....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Single-Player Castle Screens

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nihilus15
Admin

Single-Player Castle Screens Empty
PostSubject: Single-Player Castle Screens   Single-Player Castle Screens EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:18 am

Alright as the name suggests I built a castle in single player when I woke up at 3:00 AM and couldn't fall back asleep. Now with the mod it took 3 hours to build this do to having to reference the original dirt version every 15 minutes or so to make sure I didn't mess up on my measurements. I hope you enjoy the pictures.

Single-Player Castle Screens 2011-011

Single-Player Castle Screens 2011-010

Single-Player Castle Screens 2011-012
Back to top Go down
Po24
Admin
Po24

PostSubject: Re: Single-Player Castle Screens   Single-Player Castle Screens EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 2:49 am

3 Hours! Its Pretty small. What is it from?
Back to top Go down
Nihilus15
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Single-Player Castle Screens   Single-Player Castle Screens EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:03 am

Nothing in particular I just started building and there it was. It almost built itself. Most of the 3 hours was spent on the walls because I needed to get the measurements right.
Back to top Go down
Po24
Admin
Po24

PostSubject: Re: Single-Player Castle Screens   Single-Player Castle Screens EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:27 am

Oh its pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Nihilus15
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Single-Player Castle Screens   Single-Player Castle Screens EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:51 pm

Guess what guys I finished the upgraded version of this castle. I stopped working on it for a while but last night I didn't get any sleep and I finished it. However I didn't think that I could capture the whole thing and get all of the details in with just pictures so I decided to upload the world the castle is in so you can explore it. Tell me what you think guys.

http://www.mediafire.com/?7njgxsv83l9as42
Back to top Go down
Reip
Admin
Reip

PostSubject: Re: Single-Player Castle Screens   Single-Player Castle Screens EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:42 pm

extracted it and still can't see it... Send a screenshot i guesse
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Single-Player Castle Screens   Single-Player Castle Screens Empty

Back to top Go down

Single-Player Castle Screens
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Baktrainia :: Other Topics :: Screenshots, Videos and Fan Art-
Jump to: